TAKAISIN

 
MUSEUM

Lieto museum: Nautelankoski Museum

A mill built in 1807 of grey stone, miller´s cottage and exhibition space in a parallel cahmber building dating from the 18th century.

Ei Museokortti-museo

A mill built in 1807 of grey stone, miller´s cottage and exhibition space in a parallel cahmber building dating from the 18th century. On the opposite shore of the rapids there is the Stone Age burial ground and dwelling site. The river banks belong to the nature protection area.

Share this with your friends!

Museum contact details

Lieto museum: Nautelankoski Museum
Nautelankoskentie 40, 21360 Lieto As.

050 593 1692

Museum website

Admission fees

Ei Museokortti-museo

Museoon on vapaa pääsy.
Inträdes fritt.
Admission free.

Payment methods

käteinen, pankki- ja luottokortit

  • facebook
  • instagram

Opening hours

Mon 11:00-17:00
Tue 11:00-17:00
Wed 11:00-17:00
Thu 11:00-17:00
Fri 11:00-17:00
Sat 11:00-17:00
Sun 11:00-17:00

10.6.-9.8.2018 every day 11 - 17 (not 19.6.). In wintertime by appointment.

Poikkeusolosuhteiden vuoksi suosittelemme varmistamaan museon avautumispäivämäärän ja aukioloajat museon omilta kotisivuilta ennen museovierailua.

Guided tours

Guidance by appointment for groups 115 €,
tel. 050 593 1692.